A friend need like Suresh Raina! 😍😍 || Suresh Raina announces retirement from the international cricket along with Dhon!
It's it's grim evening for the cricket fans of India ! Getting shock one another one another first get depressed after hearing the the retirement news of legend Dhoni and nearly after 30 minutes fans get a huge Shock from the legend Suresh Raina!
Nothing to say after hearing such news who is making us cry on this 15th August Mainly 15 August evening. I truly want to say a I am totally worked up! These news are really Furious! I want to talk from this evening! Nothing More to say after this horrible news!
Sir Raina and his innings Mainly in T20 cricket Will never going to forget ! We will miss his role in cricket a lot to Indian cricket and his contribution will always remembered!
He is totally a pure heart man and a great friend that's the reason why he announces retirement news today!
. I think the world's come from Dhoni's mouth after hearing this news is that , "Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahan kahan Aisa Yaarana"!
No cricket partners have possibility to replace them in Indian cricket and their wonderful and cooled thinking!
Both are great! And they will be!
Want to thank my luck that we might get to see this partnership in the upcoming IPL season thank you you guys for making our cricket memories memorable you both live in our hearts forever!


Comments
Post a Comment